Sunday, November 29, 2009

Final Reflections

This course has been simply fantastic. The commitment and passion of all the instructors was inspiring. The intensity was challenging and I would not have made it without the personal assistance of Todd (and the fact I was pass/fail!) I almost wonder if I should take it again as I know there is much that I was unable to appreciate. This course has shown me a set of tools that I simply would not have found on my own. That is the most exciting part. But there is something more going on here. My whole vision of how to educate has been impacted and I will speak to that more in my Revised Teaching Philosophy post. These tools aren't just bells and whistles but really strike to the heart of enhanced learning and connection. This will require a coomitment from me and a change in thinking that I think I will be able to achieve in light of having struggled with online education now for three years. Old dogs can learn new tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment